Individual and Group Mentoring
How does it work?
- Focus on core competency development by reviewing and providing oral and written feedback on a series of the mentee’s coaching sessions
- Provide specific verbal and/or written feedback, using targeted examples from the sessions so that the mentee will understand what s/he is doing well and what needs to be done to develop a deeper level of mastery in coaching
- Encourage the mentee to reach beyond what the mentee initially feels is possible, assisting in broadening his/her creative process and development of own coaching style
- Creates a safe and trusting space for the delivery of feedback, using a respectful, clear, judgment free tone
- *Mentor Letter of Recommendation is provided to be include with your credentialing application