How Does Coaching Work?
What is ADHD Coaching?
- ADHD/Executive Function Coaching is action focused.
- Sessions help you understand how ADHD/ADD and Executive Functions impact your life at home, work, school.
- Your coach helps you use this understanding to develop specific strategies and approaches to make and maintain the changes you want in your life.
- Tools and strategies will help you focus, be organized, manage time, plan and prioritize tasks and stop avoiding/procrastinating.
How are coaching sessions conducted?
- We know you are busy!!!
- Day, evening and weekend sessions are available. We work around your schedule.
- Coaching sessions are conducted via telephone, Skype and in person.
What happens between sessions?
- We will text or email between sessions to see how things are going and help you stay on track with your goals.
What happens if I struggle with doing the coaching work?
- Struggling? Text, call or email your coach so you get the support you need to stay on track.
- The between session check-ins focus on real-time solutions.
How long does coaching take?
- We ask for a 3-month commitment.
- Following the 3-month commitment, we work on a month to month basis.
- Most of our clients work with us for 5-9 months.
- The duration of coaching depends upon individual needs.
Can you communicate with other Professionals ?
- All communication is confidential and conducted with your consent.
- We review neuropsychological reports, school reports, testing/academic data and any other related documents you provide.
- Communication with other professionals e.g., neuropsychologist, human resources, supervisors, school personnel.